To set the Harvard style as one of your favourites for use throughout EndNote web:
- Open EndNote Web.
- Select the ‘Format’ tab and then ‘Bibliography’.
- Click on ‘Select Favourites’ beside the drop down box labelled Bibliographic Style.
- Scroll down the list labelled ‘All’ and select ‘Harvard’.
- Click on ‘Copy to Favorites’.
The Harvard style will now be available to you in the Cite While You Write plug-in for MS Word.
- On the EndNote Web toolbar in MS Word, select ‘Harvard’ in the Style drop-down box .
- Put the cursor in the document where you want to enter the citation and click ‘Find Citations’.
- A window opens to let you select the reference. When you have done so, click ‘Insert’.
- The citation is inserted in the body of the text and the reference is added to the list of references at the end of the text.